Wednesday 9 March 2011
Thanks to Frewin Jones for sending me a copy of his book " The faerie path " for review. He is a British author and i am very excited to read this. The cover is gorgeous too.

Labels: ,

Post a Comment
older postsnewer posts
Hime Sugar

This is Hime Sugar, a books blog. I am Nicola, a female from the UK. This is where i will post reviews along with other book type things. There will be some personal posts also. どもありがとうございます

♥Goodreads♥

Review Policy
I will be happy to review your books. I usually read Young Adult fiction, preferably of the fantasy or romance genre. Perhaps historical and humor also. However i am open to Adult fiction of the fantasy genre. I accept ARC's and finished copies along with self published books. I don't accept e-books or pdfs. Any questions just email me at
Here


Home
Reviews
Author Interviews
Cheap Books


Photobucket
I am Nicola, a female from the UK who is a graphic design student. I have interests such as Japan, photography,graphic design, visual kei, jrock, jpop, shibuya kei, kpop, fashion, reading, anime, manga.
♥Goodreads♥


Currently Reading

5495243

Ratings

♥ - Couldn't finish it
♥♥ - It was alright
♥♥♥ - I liked it
♥♥♥♥ - I really enjoyed it
♥♥♥♥♥ - It was brilliant


Followers


Follow Hime Sugar
Reads
Reads