The Watchtower by Lee Caroll
Thursday 7 June 2012

The Watchtower by Lee Caroll

Publisher : Bantam
Pages : 397
Genre : Young Adult
Type : Paperback
Cover : UK Cover
Got : For review from publisher

Rating : ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

















About  

Each encounter leads Garet closer to finding Will Hughes, but she realizes that she’s not the only one who’s trying to find the way to the magical world called the Summer Country. As Garet struggles to understand her family legacy, each answer she finds only leads to more question and to more danger.…


Review 

This is the second book in the Black Swan series. It, like the first is brilliant. The story continues with Garet now on her journey to find Will. It's filled with various interesting characters, all of which are sturdy, making you want to learn about them. All the characters adding to the story, making it richer. Garet, with the help of these characters progresses in her search for Will and finds out more about herself and him. Like the first in the series, this is full of detail and a continuation of a well thought out story. We get to see into the past, how things happened to create the current circumstances. I can't wait for the next in this series, it was left with such a twist.

Labels: , , ,


Anonymous Anonymous said on 21 June 2012 at 16:21  

Hi Nicola, Luv ur blog :D **New Follower**


Blogger Unknown said on 25 June 2012 at 22:59  

Hi I love your blog and I tagged you for Liebster Blog Award, check it out here http://huntofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award-tag.html
Check out my blog please? http://huntofbooks.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment
older postsnewer posts
Hime Sugar

This is Hime Sugar, a books blog. I am Nicola, a female from the UK. This is where i will post reviews along with other book type things. There will be some personal posts also. どもありがとうございます

♥Goodreads♥

Review Policy
I will be happy to review your books. I usually read Young Adult fiction, preferably of the fantasy or romance genre. Perhaps historical and humor also. However i am open to Adult fiction of the fantasy genre. I accept ARC's and finished copies along with self published books. I don't accept e-books or pdfs. Any questions just email me at
Here


Home
Reviews
Author Interviews
Cheap Books


Photobucket
I am Nicola, a female from the UK who is a graphic design student. I have interests such as Japan, photography,graphic design, visual kei, jrock, jpop, shibuya kei, kpop, fashion, reading, anime, manga.
♥Goodreads♥


Currently Reading

5495243

Ratings

♥ - Couldn't finish it
♥♥ - It was alright
♥♥♥ - I liked it
♥♥♥♥ - I really enjoyed it
♥♥♥♥♥ - It was brilliant


Followers


Follow Hime Sugar
Reads
Reads