Win Eyes in the Mirror by Julia Mayer
Thursday 1 September 2011

Every teen girl fantasizes about having a double and best friend rolled into one-an alter ego with whom she can trade places, allowing her to disappear. Samara is a troubled and lonely adolescent, prone to cutting, who desperately craves both intimacy and escape from her unfulfilled life...until she meets her reflection, Dee, the seeming answer to all her problems.












There are two copies available to be won to residents of the US / Canada
The copies are being supplied by Source Books. Seeing as i am a UK blogger, i will be having a UK / Europe contest soon so none of those followers feel left out.


Rules
. To enter please fill out the form below
. Entrants have to be a follower of the blog
. Contest open to US / Canada
. Contest open until 15th September



Winner is Krystal Larson

Labels: ,

Post a Comment
older postsnewer posts
Hime Sugar

This is Hime Sugar, a books blog. I am Nicola, a female from the UK. This is where i will post reviews along with other book type things. There will be some personal posts also. どもありがとうございます

♥Goodreads♥

Review Policy
I will be happy to review your books. I usually read Young Adult fiction, preferably of the fantasy or romance genre. Perhaps historical and humor also. However i am open to Adult fiction of the fantasy genre. I accept ARC's and finished copies along with self published books. I don't accept e-books or pdfs. Any questions just email me at
Here


Home
Reviews
Author Interviews
Cheap Books


Photobucket
I am Nicola, a female from the UK who is a graphic design student. I have interests such as Japan, photography,graphic design, visual kei, jrock, jpop, shibuya kei, kpop, fashion, reading, anime, manga.
♥Goodreads♥


Currently Reading

5495243

Ratings

♥ - Couldn't finish it
♥♥ - It was alright
♥♥♥ - I liked it
♥♥♥♥ - I really enjoyed it
♥♥♥♥♥ - It was brilliant


Followers


Follow Hime Sugar
Reads
Reads